Sunday 9 December 2018

2018's Film List [December]

INDEX

01. Flatline - How the Amiga Languished (09.12.18)
Another great documentory by Ahoy. Classy and very well put togther it tells the stroy of the creation and life of the Amiga computer.

02. Unforeseen Consequences - A Half-Life Documentary (15.12.18)
One of the best games ever made. I played it for the first time around 2002 and even then it was what cemented my love of FPS. This is another gret doc by NoClip that lookis into how the game and its sequel forever changed the landscape of gameing.

03. The Nightmare Before Christmas (19.12.18)
Didn't know Jack was voiced by Danny Elfman. My first time seeing this all the way through, it is famous for it's introduction song and it is class. A good film very well put together though the could have been more to the story.

04. Avangers Infinity War (21.12.18)
I have already made up my mind, this is my favorite film of the year.

05. Star Wars The Force Awakens (25.12.18)
Nothing good on TV tonight, needed something to enjoy as I relaxed.

06. Guardians of the Galaxy (26.12.18)
This film has a lot of heart. Fun and moving with some very very cool moments.

07. Mission Impossible - Fallout (30.12.18)
It's got ist head too far up its own continiuity. A good film if very predictible. Good action but I think it was plotted using dart board... in the dark... with a shotgun.

08. Ant-Man and the Wasp (31.12.18)
Such a fun film. A few strange edits that feel like they were for time but on the whole it works well. The use of the powers was good and the villian was strong but not thin.

So that is it for another year. Started strong but the last few months were very slow.

Best? Has to be a tie between two films I haven stopped thinking about since I watched them.
Avengers Infinty War - and - Annihilation

No comments:

Post a Comment