Sunday 10 April 2016

So, Just How Good is Batman V Superman?

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

I saw batman v Superman at my small local cinema, it was in their smallest screen and for a Monday afternoon in the school holidays the were only about ten of us there. Not a good sign.

The viewing experience was ok cold have done with being higher up but I could see fine. The was no major distractions other than random things going through my mind. Such as; why has that lady brought her five year old to see this film? Strange parenting aside I enjoyed my time watching the film.




I went into this film very spoiled, not that I sort them out but I didn't go out of my way to avoid them. Heck I want going to see the film but my brother wanted to see it. People were throwing spoilers net anyway so I had a peek. Strangely I think I would have liked the film less if I was unprepared for what was to come.

The feel of the film is all over the place, from the dark look to the try hard dialogue and the crazy plot. Don't even get me started on the narrative.

It is a film of parts most of which would be good if they were framed in a way that they stood out or made some resemblance of sense within the story. It it like a film full of 'money shots' one after the other with no though or effort put in to get from one to another they just happen.

As with Man of Steel the main problem with the film is that it isn't Superman! Its a strange alien  that looks like him who doesn't want to save people. He cares less about people who aren't his mum or Louis. The character is just broken.

Batman was ok, different from the Nolan Batman but a interesting look at him. Nice to see he has been around a while.

The plot is dumb!

There I used as much brain power in that description as the writers did in coming up with the plot. its a bit harsh but man is the film dumb. The actions scenes are cool but far too dark. The was other thing I enjoyed like the music and Alfred but they don't carry a film.

I liked Wonder Woman. Her film looks like it could be good. :)
 


I wont mention all the logical problems the film has but they are numerous and are what ruin it at times.

A very poor film, it should have been so much better. I've put far too much time into this scattered bran post time to stop and watch a good film.

In the the end Batman V Superman is just a bad film.

No comments:

Post a Comment