Monday 25 April 2016

2319 Words.

Tonight in about three or so hours I have written two thousand three hundred and nineteen words.

I'm been struck with some kind of writing bug. I've mostly just written towards a goal of a sword fight. This fight is cool and has been in my mind for about two weeks now. I think I'm about about another 2000 words from the start of the fight.

It it any good? I don't know yet.

I've not even checked the spelling and typos (of which the are many) yet. But the point is to get the words down. 2000 bad word is better than none at all.

I like to write but sometimes I cant seem to, but today they just came poring out and the ideas flowed out with them. I was on quite the role and I promise to myself that I will do this more often. It was actually fun.

Now to see if I can make anything of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment