Thursday 29 August 2013

Powers Out

I'm bored.

Not that i should be, I'm sat at my desk surrounded by things to read, to play with and to work on. But I don't want to.

Its a problem of mine and one I'm all too aware of. I can just sit here for a hour tinking of what to do or just brousing twitter. In the end i end up running out of "free time" and get on with waht I have to do.

The are about 7 books in reach of me right now that I've yet to read, some of them have sat there for monts on end. Right now I'm not in the right mood to read any, don't know why but I know I am. The are even more DVDs in reach that I havent watched yet but thats a moot point this post is titled power cut for a reason.

It should come back of in half a hour or so, after being off for 6 hours so far. Then it will be back to youtube and web comics and sigh emails.

I filled some of the time by going out with my camera but that only took 80 photos before the battrey died. My phone is at 45% my tablet is at 60% and my mp3 player has run dry.

I've just looked closer and the are at least 10 books to read.

I've managed to fill a bit of time and I am less bored. I should blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment