Wednesday 28 August 2013

Birthday Tomorrow

That's in one hour.

Another year, and I've done some cool stuff. Missed out on some cool stuff. Done some strange stuff. But am all the better for what I have, haven't, couldn't or maybe did/done.

It has made me, ME.

I couldet live with myself if I could say that. I'm my own person and I do what I thnk I should and what I think is right. I am ME. I like it that way.

This new year for me shall see me strive for more, to do more, to achieve more and to have more fun. I hope I can do myself justice and do all of that. But then; I'm me and I'll be happy no matter what.

I could list what I wish to achieve but what's the point in that. I have aims but to set it in stone gives no leeway, I don't want to put stuff off but I don't want to force things. I have my pace and I shall stick to it. A list would also be in-complicate I want to tackle things I don't know is coming and I want to do things from left field.

Goal for tomorrow? Have fun! It is my birthday after all.

45 to go. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment