Monday 19 June 2017

It’s A Little Warm

Lovely weather for relaxing and doing pretty much nothing. So what possessed me to go for a run at the warmest part of the day. It was about 32-33 C and I went out and ran for 13 and a half minuets.

 Blue Flag

I have been on a fitness kick the last month or so. I have been kind of scared to talk about it as it may become something that ends as soon as I start a record of it.

Just a few exercises at first sit ups pull ups and some reps with dumbbells that my brother got somewhere like 15 years ago. I have done this day in day out for a month with a rest very 10 days or so. The routine had changes and evolved a bit. Now I do (almost) daily:

    20 sit-ups
    10 bicep curls 8Kg
    As may Pull-ups as I can (5 to 10)
    Planks
    10 Rapid sit ups
    lateral lifts with 2Kg
    Squats
    10 bicep curls 8Kg

Is this a good workout? I’m not sure but it is better than nothing. ( I do press-ups and others as well but this is my core list)

Old Hives

I am looking into gyms to join sometime in September. As strange as it may sound I think I need to be slightly fitter to get a decent benefit from a gym. (short writing break to remove a huge Bumble Bee that has just flown in through the window) If I can improve through simple exercises at home then I will wait until I need the next step up, which should be in a month or two.

I have also been getting out for long rids on my bike every few days and I think I will chuck in a run now and then. I just need to keep things going not just because I want to get fitter. But if the past 5 or so years are any indicator I will struggle with my asthma sometime in the next month or so. I hope I can have a fitness level where I wont be as badly affected as I used to be.

Mother Duck

Oh yeah it's been hot. Nice though the weather is, it could stand to be a bit cooler. 
Especially at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment