Wednesday 25 January 2017

The Internet Works!!!!!!

Its been an interesting few weeks.

Farm Buildings

First and most importantly my home internet connection and been upgraded, at zero cost. From 0.9Mb/s to 2.9Mb/s and all it took was for BT to look at the wires and go 'hmm this is strange. It's made of aluminium not copper.' just a simple update to ancient wires far from my house has made all the difference in the world.

Its been so strange having consistent and “fast” internet. I have got a tonne more done and I can watch video and streams in a good quality. I can't understate how slow it was before and this three times increase is very welcome.

Country Road

I have been doing ok with my new years goals. I haven touched an energy drink all year and I have had very few carbonated soft drinks as well. And when I have its been a nice treat, going for a good quality one helps, like a nice dandelion and burdock I had the other day.

While I haven been working out I have been eating well and I have kept active. The DON'T sticker has been good as well. Plus I have written about 1000 words of prose over a few days. It has meant my Mr Holmes review has slid but it is in it way... Honest.

Judging

Some of today’s pictures are from a rabbit show I want to at the weekend. Doncaster to be precise, it been a very long time since I last when to that one. Rabbit showing have been in my background all my life but my interest has been a bit back and forth unlike in beekeeping. Though that could be due to my asthma more than anything.

I must get some of my photo back log up on Flicker soon. It will be a tonne better now the internet is good. I want to do better at keeping up with things like this. It's been a good month so far, I have taken over 500 so far and been out and about four or five times. I need to get into a better grove, I have made some dumb mistakes. Time to go back to basics.

Smoke Pearl

Ghost in the Shell is fantastic. I now have watched everything I can to do with the franchise until the live action film comes out later this year. I will be seeing that in the cinema. It's such a well rounded concept and the amount of directions it had gone is very interesting and makes for some very cool story’s. The mix of near future sifi and military action with thought pieces is a can of worms ripe for creative minds.

Speaking of story's... The Parapod is back and it's still great. How its going to go is anyone’s guess, but I know it will be a laugh. The matter of conspiracy theories is interesting but I may get a bit frustrated. But the arguments and tangents that will come will be hilarious. The is something special about this show, perhaps it the fact that Barry isn't a character. (somehow)

January Morning

I've jumped into an old game this week, Pokemon Sapphire. It's the game I first played when I got back into the series. I played it well after it originally came out. It hit me during collage and was what helped to drag me back into the circle as such. Nice little game but Emerald is the better game. I have played Emerald much more over the years but I felt like taking a trip through memory lane.

I have also been keeping up with Hearthstone and may make my best end of month rank. Updating it on my table may allow me to play a bit more often and at better times. I have found myself just ticking over, a game or two a day just for the quests. I would like to go for a good run while the meta is stable.

 Mild Mid Winter

That's all for now. Coming soon is the Mr Holmes Review and a new 'One Song'. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment