Thursday 24 November 2016

Dazed Thoughts

I have got a small lump on my head. Its just in the hair line and is tender. The problem is; I don't have a clue where it has come from!

I got my hair cut in town in the morning and the were no issues then. When I got back home I spent about an hour doing some bits and bobs and clearing up the leaves (for the third time and I will need to to it again sometime) Later just raking my fingers through my head I felt a bit of pain and a small lump.

It has almost been a day and it is still there and still hurts. My best guess it that a bug bit me whilst I was clearing the leaves. Its something I could have done without.

Merlin and his texts

I have decided to change my blog on Millennium Actress into a long form one on Satoshi Kon. I will be watching Tokyo Godfathers sometime soon. Then I will only have one more film of his to watch before I have seen them all this year alone. So I will wait give some detailed views on his works until then.

It shouldn’t take too long after I watch Tokyo Godfathers to get the post out since I have done a fair bit already. My biggest issues is going to be how to format it. The is less films than the Ghibli post but I can go into so much more detail.

Millennium Actress - The Interview

I heard a Christmas song on national radio this morning... Kill me now.
I don't get it; why would anyone want to risk getting sick of something weeks before the event. Then you get an almost total drop off before then end of the year even though Christmas lasts a week into the new year. I think its one of those things that I will never get.

On a stranger note I had put a few hours into a blog that wont go up. The evening after Trump was elected I wrote a 'thought piece' on the situation and it turned very abstract. It may see the light of day but very changed. I made some interesting points but they can be applied to just about any subject.

So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment