Wednesday 25 May 2016

Upload

770MB worth of video uploading to YouTube. At last guess it seems to be on track to take about ten hours, give or take.

The video is only 17 minuets long but took about 3 hours to render out. I may have been a bit lax on the settings. I started work on it last night at about 11pm and set it to render at about have five this morning. I then started the upload a about 9am. If it dose take the ten hours It will have almost been 24 hours to get a video made and uploaded.

Not that the video is finished. Its just a work in progress I promised to show people today, hence the crazy night of work. It would ease me more if the upload speed was faster I don't dare do anything else online because I don't want the upload to fail. hence this blog.

This is the ramblings of someone who has had about 6 hours sleep since Monday morning.

Anyway time to fill some of the time listing to the last few hours of the fourth 'Dark Tower' book and the next two episodes of 'Person of Interest'. I will probably to a blog on 'PoI' when the season is done, its a great show.

That's all for now, time to spell and sanity check this post.

(This system is strange. The red underline only comes up sporadically and sometimes disappears for a time. It make checking for typos a pain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment