Wednesday 4 May 2016

Goodbye Georgie

Schutzenwald Georgia -  Standard Wirehaired Dachshund


We have had Georgie for more than ten years but have known her since she was born. She was from a litter of pups my Granddad bred. She was a pedigree Dachshund who went to a fair few shows and won a good deal. She came to my family a short wile after she herself had a litter.

She was such a lovely and soft animal, never viscous and always wanting a fuss. Her personality was great and was loved my many, even fleeting meetings left a mark on others.


I have so many memory's with her and hundreds of photos. Over the years she became a solid part of the family. 

I now shed many tears. She has affected me and my life so very much. She has always been there never judging always loving. Her death though on the cards for a week or two has been painful.

I don't feel the need to say more here...

So farewell Georgie I will miss you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment