Tuesday 15 March 2016

Tech Headaches and Stuff

Wow that Ergo Proxy post took weeks to do, but I'm happy enough with how it came out. I could have spent far longer on it but I didn't want to do a in depth review just some random thoughts.

I don't want this blog just to be media reviews and the like but the will be a fair bit it of it. (I am planing something else where I can do stuff like that) I hope to do more random posts like this one where I can ramble or rant about issues.

Onto the issues: Tech problems for the ages.

Where do I start? The broken internet, battle.net issues, phone issues, Minecraft problems?

The have been tech problems mounting up on me for a while, first my phone out of the blue decided not to play music through any audio jack interface at any kind of audibility. Its a odd issue with I can't fix and have found no one else with a similar issue. So I'm left without music when I'm out and about and I hate not having any.

The internet has been for a lack of a better word odd. It goes down most nights at about 8pm either for seconds or hours. The new router we were sent works but only has a connection speed of less that half that of our old router. And it works again when we put the old one back on a hour or so later. It strange and make little sense.

I've been playing a lot of Hearthstone lately and the was a new update to the game, but for some reason It is struggling to download. I'm getting continues errors and when It thinks its working it isn't.

Speaking of games I have wanted to get back into Minecraft for a while but for some reason it runs like crap for me. Even on the very lowest settings it can't get to 30fps and it chugs.

I'm at a loss at most of the problems but I hope at least some will clear up soon. I wouldn't be surprised if I have forgotten anything else but that's more than enough for me to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment