Monday 15 February 2016

A Start

I find starting easy. Nail down the idea, shove it into a framework, stretch it out and end with a lot of work.  Sometimes it stops there; other times I work a rough draft (or parts of one) then stop. On a good day I push on and finish the post. (I only finish about 50% I start)

So far I have files for blog posts on:
A Wind Named Amnesia
Gandahar
Felidae
Ergo Proxy 
As well as some other random bits and bobs.

I'm sure not all of them will happen but but some will. I just seem to be making a fair bit of work for myself will all the vevie like posts. I will try to do more random thoughts type blogs just to spice thing up for me a bit.

So I seem to have bullied myself into making a post all I had to do was no post. Its short and kind of scatter brained but I made it exist so that's a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment