Wednesday 28 February 2018

Snow


Just posting this for an excuse to show some snow photos.


 It came down worse than I first thought it would. I was only expecting a dusting.


It has dumped enough that camp this weekend has even been cancelled. (kind of glad)


I have taken over 1600 photos in the first two months of this year. A lot of which I am very happy with.


I have started on a long post about my current obsessions the past few weeks. That due to its nature will be a few days off.


I should have recorded a video or two, some of the blizzards and drifts have been very cool.


Snow photography is a bit odd. just a sprinkling looks bad but a large blanket takes away details of what is covered.


That is it for now, though if the snow sticks around I will probably take a bunch more.


No comments:

Post a Comment