Wednesday 14 September 2016

Back Behind the Lens

I went out and took some pictures today.

Grains

Shocking right. But its the first time in a long while I have gone out and done that for myself.

I didn’t get much to share but I did take about a hundred shots which is more than I have mustered the last few times. I hope this is me getting over this hill. I don't know if I have had artist block or what but I don't take photos for myself much. Heck it may have been years since I did it with any regularity.

Is the a link to how I feel? No doubt but what effects that. I have felt happier the last few weeks since some pressures have lifted. They will come back down but I am going to have a better foundation for them now.

Using Photoshop has felt better, less of a chore. I now want to tweak my pictures and show them off. Suppose I should grind through the lash few hundred of the wedding photos.

Wild Flower

On another note I have blasted my way through the first four Dresden Files books in the last five days. They are great I may even do a review what I have caught back up.

Still on books I have three on my shelf by my desk, all started and left untouched for months. I must sort that out.

I will do a more general update blog in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment