Sunday 26 June 2016

Under The Weather

Not feeling to good the past few days. From the weather setting of Asthma, to a trapped nerve in my neck, to hay fever and a damn runny nose. I have felt like crap!

Which is a pain as I had wanted to get something done. But I've mostly done nothing but listen to music and play Minecraft. Its a very poor of me to fall into the trap of putting stuff off but I never felt up to it.

I've been listening to Epica the last few days and I do like them but I can't stand the male vocals. I love Symphonic Metal but I hate gravely shouting with a passion. The feel of the music is great then some one shouts wile gargling razor blades. I may have to go back to Nightwish or T.S.O.

I have two big posts in the works, one is a retrospective on Studio Ghibli and what the films meant to me. I also have finished watching Person of Interest, its such a great show that I have wanted to put my thoughts about it down on here.

It looks like I will be drinking Jack over ice foe the next month or two (I have over half a litre left). As part of a change of diet I have dropped Ales and energy drinks for the most part. I hope the absence of one or the other will have a effect on some of my other health issues. I may even take the diet further and cut down on coke and sugar from my drinks. Don't know if I can go that far though.

I have also spent the last week and today in particular reading my way through Charles Stross' Laundry books to catch back up. I read one in less than a week and read more than half a one today. I may well even carry on tonight.

Last random bit, I have stumbled upon a awesome youtube channel - The Great War - It looks at WWI week by week 100 years after the fact, as well as some very interesting side stuff. I love the presenter and the  style, its great stuff.

Well that's enough for today, very scatterbrained but I needed the outlet. Time to spend the next 15 min trying to get this ramble to make some kind of sense and fix spelling ans stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment